Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Do "Iguana" Come Along?


I'm still hanging around Roatan, Honduras.  I'll be finishing up my work here and sharing a few stories and images from my trip.

I popped over to Peru for lunch . . . Mama Veca Peruvian Restaurant.  While I was there, I met a very kind man named Juan who's from the village of Chiclayo.   He introduced me to some of his friends from Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador, and Venezuela.  I'll be visiting more of Peru and South America later.  And who knows, when we return we might even see an Alpaca or two.

Do iguana come along?
Jennifer


Ps- Mama Veca's has two locations.  One in Norman and one in Edmond.  I had planned to take a picture of my Pollo Saltado to share with you.  But I took it to go and then turned it over in the bag. It wasn't very photogenic.  I still enjoyed it nonetheless!  Muy Delicioso!!

No comments: