Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

The International?? Arts Festival

We went . . .


We saw . . .


We ate . . .



We bought . . .


The International Arts Festival didn't seem to be as "International" as I had anticipated.  Fortunately, for me I could count this excursion because I captured this image of a man sporting a kilt. If you look closely enough, you'll see that he as a "wee Scotty dog" on his
shirt so I'll give this post to Scotland.

If you look even closer at the picture of the corn, just to the left, you'll see a bottle of seasoning labeled "Italian".  Hey, when I started this journey, I made no promises as to how or what I would consider a foreign country.  You take what you can get!

Please note that I have refrained from raving about the corn as I have done this in several previous posts.  It was delicious, not loco, but very tasty!

Guid Eenin,
The Lucky?? Nomad

The artist who made the pottery bottles is Debbie Little from McKinney, Texas.  You can check out her site here http://www.dlittlepottery.com/.  She has some wonderful pieces and is from the International City of Enid, OK.

No comments: